Beyond Suffering Bible NLT. Where Struggles Seem Endless, Gods Hope Is Infinite
WHEN THE PAIN and hardships seem overwhelming, we can be blinded to the beautiful realities often hidden in the passages of the Bible. The Beyond Suffering Bible
was created by Joni Eareckson Tada and her team to highlight the goodness of God during lifes harshest times.
Its jam-packed with resources to answer the tough questions, take you deeper into Gods Word, and propel you to action:
- A Word from Joni devotionals show how to pursue God amid suffering
- Profiles of Bible characters and contemporary Christians illustrate how to discover Gods goodness during painful circumstances
- Connection Points offer thousands of study notes that specifically address suffering
- Devotionals dig deep and tackle some of the toughest questions about suffering
- Book Introductions orient readers to vital information and focus on key suffering and disability themes
There is hardly a person who doesnt know someone dealing with a disability, disease, chronic illness, or other form of personal suffering. The Beyond Suffering Bible is the first study Bible to directly address those who suffer and the people who love and care for them. From bestselling author, singer, and radio host Joni Eareckson Tada and the experts at Joni and Friends Christian Institute on Disability, the Beyond Suffering Bible is filled with thousands of notes and features that invite readers into a conversation about suffering and its place in each persons life. Each feature has been carefully created to provide readers with valuable information, meaningful encouragement, and challenging applications as they encounter Gods Word.
||Joni and Friends Inc.
||ePub con DRM
||Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.