The Light in the In-Between
Whatever hard thing we’re facing, we have a choice to walk with God . . . or not. We can say yes
in the darkness or we can let the darkness envelop us. People love the Psalms for their passages of praise, but they’re also known for lament.
This study is about that in-between space-walking from the lament into
the praise. How do we walk through the difficulty and live in expectation that He will move, believing we will see light because He is
the Light? Yes, this is a study about the Psalms. But it’s more than that. It’s seeing the fuller picture. It’s finding the light in it all.Get Wisdom!
Get Wisdom Bible Studies help women connect with Scripture in fresh and dynamic ways. Teresa guides with a winsome style that is rich in depth and approachable for both new and longtime readers of the Bible.
Each book can be used for individual or group study and includes:
- 7 weeks of studies, with a journaling prayer section at the end of each day
- 5 to 8 questions each day for further study and reflection
- "History Lessons" providing background context
- Guidance on how to best use online word study and commentary resources
- Cross-references to show how verses or stories fit within the larger story of God