What Are You Hustling For?
We glorify busyness. We hustle, hoping to gain approval and find acceptance. Yet most of us simply hustle our way to burnout. But what if it’s only pointless
hustle that leads to burnout? What if meaningful struggle can lead us to growth and depth and even joy?
The apostle Paul understood hustle-and struggle-better than most. While in prison, where we’d expect him to be burned out and depressed, he wrote a letter to his Philippian friends seeking to build them up, a letter filled with encouragement to live in authenticity, unity, and community.
We might feel that life is trying to bury us . . . but what we forget is that each of us is a seed. Philippians will show us how we can grow deep roots and blossom by finding the meaning in our struggle.Get Wisdom!
Get Wisdom Bible Studies help women connect with Scripture in fresh and dynamic ways. Teresa guides with a winsome style that is rich in depth and approachable for both new and longtime readers of the Bible.
Each book can be used for individual or group study and includes:
- 7 weeks of studies, with a journaling prayer section at the end of each day
- 5 to 8 questions each day for further study and reflection
- "History Lessons" providing background context
- Guidance on how to best use online word study and commentary resources
- Cross-references to show how verses or stories fit within the larger story of God